Aryan Graphics

Colllection of Facts,Funny Images, Amazing images, Hollywood-Bollywood Wallpapers, E-cards, Latest Fashion, Email Graphics stuff etc.

Add to Favorites

Categories

Popular Pages



Numeric


A
AAM As a matter of fact.
AB Ah Bless!
ADctd2uv Addicted to Love
AFAIK As far as I know
AKA Also known as
ALlWanIsU All I want is You
AML All my love
ASAP As soon as possible
ATB All the best
ATW At the weekend
AWHFY Are we having fun yet

B
B4 Before
BBFN Bye Bye for now.
BBS Be back soon
BBSD Be back soon darling
BCNU Be seein' you
BF Boy Friend
BGWM Be gentle with me (please)
BRB Be right back
BTW By the way


C

Cld9? Cloud 9?
Cm Call me
Cu See you
CUIMD See you in my dreams
Cul See you later
CUL8R See you later

D
Dk Don't know
Dur? Do you remember

E
E2eg Ear to ear grin
EOD End of discussion
EOL End of lecture

F
F? Friends
F2F face to face
F2T Free to talk
FITB Fill in the Blank
FYEO For your eyes only.
FYA For your amusement
FYI For your information

G
GF Girlfirend.
GG Good Game
GMeSumLuvin Give me some lovin!
Gr8 Great
GSOH Good Salary, Own Home
GTSY Glad to see you








U
U You
UR Y ou are
URT1 Your are the one





Z




SMS Symbols Dictionary

X! Typical Woman
(-: Also smiling
:) Smiling without a nose
:' ) Happy and crying
:-( ) Smiling with mouth open
8-) Smiling with glasses
[:-) Smiling with walkman
:-)8 Smiling with bow tie
{:-) Smiling with hair
d:-) Smiling with cap
C|:-) Smiling with top hat
(:-) Smiling with helmet
:-)= Smiling with a beard
&:-) Smiling with curls
#:-) Smiling with a fur hat
:-D Laugher
;-) Twinkle
;) Twinkle, without nose
:-* Kiss
@}--\-,--- A rose
:-( Sad
:( Sad, without nose
:'-( Crying
:-c Unhappy
:-|| Angry
:-(0) Shouting
:-< Cheated
>:-( Very angry
:-O Wow
:-| Determined
:-* Bitter
O :-) An angel
:-9 Salivating
:-|/:-I No face/poker face
:-<> Surprised
%-6 Not very clever
:-( ) Shocked
:-~) Having a cold
:-o zz Bored
:-\ Sceptical
: @ Shouting
:-o Appalled
:-X Not saying a word
|-I Sleeping
|-O Snoring
%-} Intoxicated
:-v Talking
:-w Talking with two tongues
B-) Sunglasses
B:-) Sunglasses on head
8:-) Glasses on head
{:-) Toupee
}:-( Toupee blowing in the wind
=|:-)= Uncle Sam
<:-| Monk / Nun
:^) Broken nose
-:-) Punk
@:-) Using a turban
:=) Two noses
:-# Razes
<|-) Chinese
:-{) With a moustache
:-{} Lip stick
:-? Smoking a pipe

0 comments

Post a Comment

Material published on http://aryan-graphics.blogspot.com/ is submitted by users or free to download on the internet. I acknowledge that though I try to report accurately, I cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation etc. I share whatever is shared with me. Most of the material on this site is not made by me. I only collect them and put them in galleries. The Pictures have been gathered from the internet, from free sites, friends, users etc. and are believed to be in the "public domain". If anybody feels that his/her data has been illegally put in this blog, or if you are the rightful owner of any material and want it removed please email me and I will remove it immediately on demand.

Visitor's Stats

hit counter
Thank you for Visiting!

Recent Visitors

Search Aryan Graphics

Live Traffic

Recent Posts

Recent Comments